Communication among school members is much needed nowadays and hence we have developed an add-on. “Dashboard Messaging” which lets users to communicate internally. Whether you are admin, teacher, student or parent, you can send messages from your WPSchoolPress dashboard to other user’s dashboard.
Benefits to Admin and Teachers:
- Can easily shoot messages to individuals
- Can receive messages from any School Member
- Have a conversation
- Shoot Class specific messages
Benefits to Students and Parents:
- Can receive all the updates from admin and teachers
- Can start conversation with respected teachers
SMS Add-on + Import-Export Add-on + Front-end Registration Form + Dashboard Messaging = Bundle Pack = Ultimate Option
We believe our customers are smart and smart people always search for more benefits with minimum costs. This is how we came up with all the WPSchoolPress add-ons in one discounted Bundle Pack.
- All the benefits of all the four add-ons
- Free support of 1 year after purchase for add-on bug fixing
- Can raise a ticket for support from the customer profile on website
- Our loyal customers will get more discounts on upcoming add-ons
- Best option for overall School Management needs
Lets upgrade our School Management System, Administration work-flow and user experience with our newly launched add-on. Front-end Registration Form helps students and teachers to register themselves in schools from school’s website itself.
Highly beneficial for Coaching Institutes like, music class, dance class, swimming class, tennis class, summer activities coaching institutes, gyms and likewise.
Benefits to Admin
- Ability to confirm user registrations from their dashboard
- No need to add students and their details manually from back-end
- Can delete the spam/unwanted registrations
Benefits to Students/Teachers
- Can register themselves online
- Get notified through emails on as registration request accepted or rejected
- On confirmation, students/teachers can update their profile fields
What’s in our next update of add-on?
- Ability for students to select class for registering themselves